Injured At The Office? I Can Help You Seek Benefits.
We commonly think of on-the-job injuries as occurring only in certain occupations, like construction or factory work. But workers can and do get injured in much less physically demanding jobs as well. If you’ve been injured in an office setting or any other type of workplace, you may be eligible for benefits under the Georgia Workers’ Compensation Act.
The Law Office Of Arthur E. Snead, LLC, represents workers throughout metro Atlanta and Macon in matters of workers’ compensation. While hiring a lawyer is not required to pursue benefits, working with an attorney can be very helpful in protecting your rights and ensuring that your claim is submitted correctly and defended vigorously.
Common Office Injuries And Accidents
There are many ways to get hurt working in an office. These injuries can be acute (immediate) or cumulative (developing over time). Examples include:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Being struck by falling objects
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other motion-related injuries (also known as repetitive stress injuries)
- Musculoskeletal disorders related to excessive sitting and nonergonomic office equipment
- Eye injuries and eye strain
- Injuries related to workplace violence
- Serious neck and back injuries related to excessive standing or lack of rest breaks
Questions? Talk To A Tucker Office Workplace Injury Attorney.
My firm is pleased to offer free initial consultations to prospective clients in metro Atlanta and Macon, and all cases are taken on contingency. That means you pay nothing unless I can help you recover money for your injuries. To learn more, call The Law Office Of Arthur E. Snead, LLC, at 404-692-6403. You can also reach me via email.